Do you get (green) energy from structuring, analyzing, and modeling data?
Come work for the coolest startup in the Netherlands. Our main focus is an Energy Management Platform (EMS) that helps companies in the energy transition.
Our EMS uses historical usage data and external data to forecast future usage based on trend analysis and machine learning. In addition, it is possible with the EMS to simulate consumption in a changing situation, such as is it possible to take a building on this campus off gas without causing congestion problems on the entire campus?
What will you be doing?
We develop various data-driven, high-tech software products that move the Netherlands towards a greener future. You will work with a team of software developers and data scientists.
At TIBO Energy, there is plenty of room to grow! You will be paired with one or more (senior) buddies with a wealth of experience. You will have approximately one day per week to learn new skills (and we don’t just mean making new cocktails or tasting specialty beers). We offer you the space to develop yourself, get better at what you do, and work on your own ideas and projects.
Do you recognize yourself in this?
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with analytical languages such as Python or R;
- You have good communication skills. During projects, you are the person who presents to external companies, so you will need to explain complicated topics in simple terms. But if you can’t do this yet, we’ll teach you.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and you also like to share your own knowledge.
- You are proficient in English.
This is what you are looking for in a job:
- Money (of course)
- Colleagues with humor
- Intrinsic motivation to work towards a better world
- Flexible 3 to 4 days you work on projects and one day you work on yourself
- 25 vacation days
- A flexible workplace. Output is key for us, not how and where you do it
- Travel allowance
- Possibility to work from home
- An environment where people are open to innovation: all ideas to make the lives of colleagues or customers better are welcome, no matter how wild they may be.
- A job at the coolest startup in the Netherlands
- An unbelievably good work atmosphere. Cool colleagues, drinks, and terraces.
Type of employment: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 32-40 per week
Salary: €2,000.00 – €6,000.00 per month, depending on your knowledge, experience, and ambitions.
Secondary employment conditions
- Company parties
- Budget for professional development
- Extra vacation days
- Bike plan
- Health program
- Christmas package
- Travel allowance
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Work from home
Types of additional compensation: